Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Breaking Dawn

So the wait is over.

The longing is over.


Took a half day leave for a book.

Can u believe that? Ugh.


I started reading at 3pm at coffee bean. Or a little more after that, since I had to get my latte and stuff.


I was so happy to see how thick the book is and as I flipped through the contents, the font look just about right. Meaning NOT BIG. Coz I hate big font.. I want this book to go and on and on and on and on…


Well..


Found a good comfortable place outside CB, since I love polluting mother earth and be part of the global warming scene. If u cant beat them, join them. At least im contributing rite? Nevermind the team..


Heh..


Well, here goes my review.


<<<>>>


So.. as I was reading it… I was not even half way through the book, already my eyes starting to embarrass me in public. Damn it.. All this uncontrollable waterfall effect is SO not good for my reputation here – not that im famous or anything. But I could be if I go on reading there – I decided that its best to get my butt out of CB coz the bunch of people sitting beside my table are starting to look at me and whispering to each other.


Potong stim saja..


Yup. Its 12:23am now and im finished with the book.

And I’m sad coz that’s the end of it.


Its the same when I read the final chapter of HP series. I hated the ending so much. Maybe it’s the idea of The End that makes it so hard to accept.


Anyway, back to the book – there are no words to describe it. Bravo Bravo Ms Meyer. Another standing ovation from me.. I wanted to read the book all over again when I realized that I was only halfway through the book.


I love how unpredictable the book is. Ok. There’s bound to be happy ending coz even if the story revolve around vampires, warewolf and fights, her story is first and foremost, romance. Its hard core love story minus the porn-scene. That is all left to your imagination. Though, I’m surprise that this particular book still fall under young-adult category.


During my waiting period, I’d never thought this would be the approach Meyer used for the last part of twilight installation. I was hoping for more of Edward & Bella. More of JUST THEM story and JACOB here and there. The TRIANGLE itself.


so am i Team Edward or Team Jacob..??

hard to say.

coz, even knowing the ending, i would still want both. if given the choice..


hmmm did the best men win?


What else can I say?? I cant say anything much here, coz my sis – CK (who already warn me under no circumstances to give the book to VSK first..) and of course VSK and LK back home, they haven’t got the chance to read it yet.


So, what im saying is that. Good book. Good ending.

And I cant wait for EDWARD’s story. Midnight Sun.


Yup.. another year to go..


No comments: