Monday, 6 April 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

JK called me just now asking for the lyric.. when i was busy having discussion with my diving instructor.. hahha.. and i totally forgotten about it.

well, sis.. here goes.. i know how much lilin loves this song.. and i hope, it'll do wonders to the other 3 little ones at home..

i sure love - absolutely - love this song.

its the song i sleep to - everynight.
yup. its in my handphone now.

on repeat.

good nite everyone.
may all your wishes come true.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

Star light
Star bright
The first star I see tonight


I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish
.... I wish tonight


Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
I have so many wishes to make
But most of all is what I state

So just wonder
That I've been dreaming of
I wish that I can have all his love

I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the dream
.... I dream tonight


Ooo baby

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
I want a man who'll be all mine
And wants to say that I'm his girl

Someones sweet that's for sure
I want to be the girl hes looking for

I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the man I wish tonight


Ooo baby

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

Star light
Star bright
The first star I see tonight


I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish
.... I wish tonight

performed by: Kai

4 comments:

bzbee said...

sot sot bah kau nie eskay......where did you get the lyrics?? overly interesting!!!

eSKay said...

cant u hear the song?? there.... so nice kan..

Anonymous said...

been hearing JK singing that to Caitlyn to sleep.... itu tu kan JK??

eSKay said...

itu la tu... nice kann...