Monday, 20 April 2009

all time favourite couples..

this post has been in my draft for quite sometime now.. a few months actually - since february - right after i seen the season finale of F.R.I.E.N.D.S..

after all these years... i finally get to see ross & rachel back together again..

and i cried.. of course - i cried..
i wouldnt be me if i didnt.

im such a sucker for happy ending.. and as much as i hate that its the end of that era.. i wish.. they'll make a movie out of it.. they've been talk.. but so far.. its only talk..

and it gets me into thinking though.. my favourite couple of all times..

(1) Ross & Rachel of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Rachel : You really think I didn't say goodbye to you because I don't care?
Ross :
That's what it seemed like.
Rachel :
I cannot believe that after ten years, you do not know ONE thing about me.
Ross :
Fine, then why didn't you say something?
Rachel :
Because it is too damn hard Ross. I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you every day, it makes me not want to go... Okay, so if you think that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else, you're wrong. It's because you mean more to me. So there, all right, there's your goodbye.

(2) Pacey & Joey of Dawson's Creek





















Joey :
You were wanting to kiss me all night?
Pacey : Yes.
Joey : Even when you were yelling at me.
Pacey : Especially when I was yelling at you.
Joey : So... is this... some sort of... recent new development in your life?
Pacey : Wanting to kiss you? No. It's sort of always there... like... white noise, or... the secret service or the threat of nuclear war, for that matter. Just somethin' you get used to.

(3) Lucas & Brooke of One Tree Hill















Brooke :
How could you cheat on me with my best friend?
Lucas : Brooke, I never meant to hurt you.
Brooke : That doesn't really matter, Lucas. 'Cause in the end it all hurts just the same.

(4) Logan & Veronica of Veronica Mars

Veronica : I just don't want you to get your hopes up.
Logan : I'm not paying you to worry about my health, I'm paying you to follow leads.
Veronica : I wasn't aware you were paying me.
Logan : This isn't a favor. It's a job you know. We're not exchanging friendship bracelets.
Veronica : I'll stop braiding.

(5) Big & Carrie of Sex & The City






















Big :
Listen. I know what you're really pissed off about. But it's just something I've gotta do in my own time! Okay? Well, I fucking love you! All right? You know I do.... It's just a tough thing for me to say, because it always seems to get me in trouble ... when I say it. Okay?
Carrie : Okay.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


and having said all that.. who can ignore these two..

rahul & anjuli of kuch kuch hota hai..


































how i wish i have all the time in the world so that i can watch all the series/movies all over again..

hmmm... i'll find time one of these days..

4 comments:

~YM~ said...

where's the captions for the last photo? :P
in hindi zit? :P

eSKay said...

hahha.. i cant understand hindi.. tried looking for it.. but couldnt find any..

but this is something on top of my head now..

Rahul: dance?
Anjuli: (whispering) no music..
Rahul: (playing air piano.. THAT music la..)

can or not.?

Anonymous said...

hhahhaha funny..... (above)

Veronica Mars.... Never Watch..... wahhh Rachell finally with Ross meh..... never watch the SF........ Joey shud end up with Dawson..... the book said sooo..... I think.... never read also..... but yeah.... so touching lah alll....

eSKay said...

wahh.. now only u read this post??? cis!!!

romantic kan.. hmmm.. bila la sia holiday ni.. can buat marathon all these series.. again.. siok tu kan..