Monday, 22 September 2008

What A Feeling..

i've been hearing this song in my head the whole day - singing to myself in the office when i knew no one's listening. and i cant get it out of my head.
i mean, i tried singing other song but it just doesnt work!! damnit!

so thought i'd share it with you. im not sure why though.
but wat the hell, this is afterall, MY blog.
heeeeeeeeeee.... ;)

---------------------------------

First - when there's nothing
But a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide
Deep inside your mind

All alone - I have cried
Silent tears - full of pride
In a world made of steel - made of stone.



Well I hear the music
Close my eyes - feel the rhythm

Wrap around - take a hold of my heart

What a feeling - bein's believin'
I can have it all - now I'm dancing for my life


Take your passion
- and make it happen

Pictures come alive
- you can dance right through your life


Now I hear the music
Close my eyes - I am rhythm
In a flash it takes hold
- of my heart

What a feeling - bein's believin'
I can have it all - now I'm dancing for my life


Take your passion
- and make it happen

Pictures come alive
- you can dance right through your life


[performed by: Irene Cara]
ost Flashdance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lama sudah nda dengar ni lagu..ni lagu zaman yang pakai hair gel satu kati and hair spray bebotol..botol.. hehe

eSKay said...

muahahahha.. ni la ni..