
"Someone once told,
there's nothing wrong with fairy tales.
Everyone ends up happily ever after in the end."

"Imagine a future moment in your life
where all your dreams come true.
You know, it's the greatest moment of your life
and you get to experience it with one person.
Who's standing next to you?"
"Pretty please with me on top..."
"People are going to disappoint you,
I get that, I kind of expect that.
but, what happens if one day
you wake-up and realize
you are the disappointment?"
"Sometime when you care about someone alot
you just know you will make some kind of mistake
and you end up losing
the person you care the most about
but if you are lucky
you might get a second chance."

"... and so I wish for patience and grace and strength
to just let him be happy.
And mostly I pray for the strength
to not make his life worse because of what I want.
Thats the toughest part, letting go, you know?
That's the part of grace that really sucks."

Yes, there are things about my life that I would miss,
but I'd miss you more"
p.s.
strike 3.
strike 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment