Thursday, 5 February 2009

Tomorrow..

Just thinkin' about
- tomorrow -
Clears away the cobwebs
and the sorrow
'til there's none!

When I'm stuck with a day
that's gray,
and lonely,
I just stick out my chin
and grin,
and say,

Oh!




The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're only
- a day
- away!


.
.
.
.
.

love this song.. so sweet..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
p.s.
sometimes - if you cant change what you have
- then change for what you want to have.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
p.p.s.
happy 61st birthday daddy..
may God bless u with good health.
love u dad-kutZ.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
thats all folks.
over and out.

1 comment:

MK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY DADI...=)