Saturday, 14 February 2009

a.l.m.o.s.t.


Can you tell me

How can one miss what she's never had?

How could I reminisce
- when there is no past
?
How could I have memories
- of being happy with you boy
?
Can someone tell me how can this be

How could my mind pull up incidents
?
Recall dates and times that never happened?
How could we celebrate a love that's too late?
And how could I really mean
- the words I'm bout to say?


[Chorus]
I missed the times
- that we almost shared

I miss the love
- that was almost there

I miss the times
- that we used to kiss

At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times
- that we never had

What happened to us??
we were almost there

Whoever said
- it's impossible to miss??
- when you never had

Never almost had you

I cannot believe I let you go
Or what I should've said
I should've grabbed you up
- and never let you go
I should've went out with you
I should've made you my boo boy
Yes that's one time
- I should've broke the rules
I should've went on a date
Should've found a way to escape
Should've turned it into an almost into
If it happened now its too late
How could I celebrate
- a love that wasn't real??
And if it didn't happen
- why does my heart feel?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [Chorus]

(sometimes I wanna rub ya, some nights I wanna hug ya)
And you seem to be -
the perfect one for me
You (some nights I wanna touch ya but tonight I wanna love ya)
You're all that I ever wanted
And you're my everything yes its true
Boy its hard to be close to you
My love
I know it may sound crazy
But I'm in love with you

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [Chorus]

Performed by ~ Tamia
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
happy v. day.
you.

No comments: