A very good friend of mine, C gave birth on 27.12.2007.
Firstly, congratulations to the new parents.
The only slack part is that, I didnt go and see C & li'l E. The intention was there.. but somehow, i didn't and i truly dont understand why.
They started a blog recently to put up updates on li'l E.
and i cried the first time i saw it. li'l E has to undergo an operation. and there were tubes all over her to help her breath and all. i cried even more when i saw C's face looking so helpless while holding li'l E's tiny fingers..
its heartbreaking to see li'l E or any little ones in such a state and its even more heartbreaking not being there for my friend whom i know would do almost anything for me.
yup - almost.
So, being so far away from her, what i can offer is my prayer.
I pray today for li'l E for her speed recovery.
C, I'm truly sorry for not being there for you, but you will be in my thought and in my prayers.
God bless.
Firstly, congratulations to the new parents.
The only slack part is that, I didnt go and see C & li'l E. The intention was there.. but somehow, i didn't and i truly dont understand why.
They started a blog recently to put up updates on li'l E.
and i cried the first time i saw it. li'l E has to undergo an operation. and there were tubes all over her to help her breath and all. i cried even more when i saw C's face looking so helpless while holding li'l E's tiny fingers..
its heartbreaking to see li'l E or any little ones in such a state and its even more heartbreaking not being there for my friend whom i know would do almost anything for me.
yup - almost.
So, being so far away from her, what i can offer is my prayer.
I pray today for li'l E for her speed recovery.
Dear Lord
You know li'l E so much better than I do..
You know her sickness and her needs..
You also know her heart
Lord, I ask You to be with li'l E now.. working in her life
Let Your will be done in li'l E's life.
I pray for li'l E because Your Word says I should pray for her healing.
I believe You hear this earnest prayer from my heart..
and that it is powerful because of Your promise.
I have faith in You to heal li'l E...
but I also trust in the plan You have for li'l E's life
Lord, I don't always understand Your ways...
and why li'l E has to suffer....
but I trust You now.
May you be glorified in li'l E's life and in mine.
Amen
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment