We all need a closure.
It's stupid, that's for sure. Not to mention, de-moralised you in some ways.
Stupid as it is, sometimes, we just need that definite ending to a story. So that it's easier to pin-point that exact moment of time when we put that page of our life into part of our history. Without a closure, the story is just gonna hang & the possibility of its continuance is still a possibility.
I've learned alot of things from my many-many broken relationships. Whether initiated by me or otherwise.
I learned that sometimes, we do NOT really need a closure. Coz having a 'closure' would just ruin whatever 'nice' memories one trying to preserve & left one with only the worst. Losing pride & dignity over a simple explanation to get that perfect closure is just never worth it.
Prior today, I actually thought that pride is just some strong feeling, a negative one if I may say so, that stands between what you really want & what you can have. I mean, what is pride when it means never to let your true feelings being acknowledged or known?
Having said all that, I truly believe, as much as one may need 'closure', I believe that when a story comes to a definite ending without any single explanation, THAT is a good as ending. Pride plays an important part to remind us to get on with our life - without that part of the story or to even think of wondering whether there'll ever be a continuance.
Like any other story, who knows where life would lead us one day.
Life has its own funny ways of bringing you to places where you least expected.
and maybe one day,
I'll find out the reason of all this.
I just hope that 'one day' comes sooner than later.
It's stupid, that's for sure. Not to mention, de-moralised you in some ways.
Stupid as it is, sometimes, we just need that definite ending to a story. So that it's easier to pin-point that exact moment of time when we put that page of our life into part of our history. Without a closure, the story is just gonna hang & the possibility of its continuance is still a possibility.
I've learned alot of things from my many-many broken relationships. Whether initiated by me or otherwise.
I learned that sometimes, we do NOT really need a closure. Coz having a 'closure' would just ruin whatever 'nice' memories one trying to preserve & left one with only the worst. Losing pride & dignity over a simple explanation to get that perfect closure is just never worth it.
Prior today, I actually thought that pride is just some strong feeling, a negative one if I may say so, that stands between what you really want & what you can have. I mean, what is pride when it means never to let your true feelings being acknowledged or known?
Having said all that, I truly believe, as much as one may need 'closure', I believe that when a story comes to a definite ending without any single explanation, THAT is a good as ending. Pride plays an important part to remind us to get on with our life - without that part of the story or to even think of wondering whether there'll ever be a continuance.
Like any other story, who knows where life would lead us one day.
Life has its own funny ways of bringing you to places where you least expected.
and maybe one day,
I'll find out the reason of all this.
I just hope that 'one day' comes sooner than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment