Its kinda wierd... not that i still have that feelings for him.. Sure... i do think about him .. when I least expected it.. but, i don't think it should pose any big a deal at all..
Should it??
I mean, it shouldn't, right?
We don't even have history together... There's 'almost' history... but that doesn't count...
OK... I do -sometime- which is a very very rare, VERY with capital everything, wish that we could have created a longer and meaningful history... and in that rare occasion.. i know very well that, it is not 'IT' anyway.
Could be my ego talking... but who cares right?
So, having said all that, why does it feel like shit when I heard about his impending and soon to be nuptual???
ish... I truly don't understand myself.
I'm sure its a case where I don't want you... but I still need you to wnt me anyway..
Yup!!! That has to be it...
of course, I would be happy if he actually say that he wants me... I see nothing wrong with the picture...
doesn't mean I would actually jump at the chance..
i know its just not worth it. I knew it then... I know it now...
a guy who one minute profess that he loves you and disappear the next just not worth my time...
why am I still friends with him?
God knows.
Should it??
I mean, it shouldn't, right?
We don't even have history together... There's 'almost' history... but that doesn't count...
OK... I do -sometime- which is a very very rare, VERY with capital everything, wish that we could have created a longer and meaningful history... and in that rare occasion.. i know very well that, it is not 'IT' anyway.
Could be my ego talking... but who cares right?
So, having said all that, why does it feel like shit when I heard about his impending and soon to be nuptual???
ish... I truly don't understand myself.
I'm sure its a case where I don't want you... but I still need you to wnt me anyway..
Yup!!! That has to be it...
of course, I would be happy if he actually say that he wants me... I see nothing wrong with the picture...
doesn't mean I would actually jump at the chance..
i know its just not worth it. I knew it then... I know it now...
a guy who one minute profess that he loves you and disappear the next just not worth my time...
why am I still friends with him?
God knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment