James sang that song just now in A.Idol top 5..
and... U know how i said a song can transport u to a place u never really thought of visiting..?
Well, this song is one of them song..
I never really mentioned this one person in my blog before... Not during those moments we were together. I dont think so, at least..
Maybe - in passing.
Somehow tonite.. strangely enough.. I remember those moments.. The littlest time stolen.. Everything from the very beginning - it was on borrowed time.. And a very very very small part of me that is from the furthest corner of my forgotten heart - misses him...
Its weird... Coz time totally erase that part of me a long long time ago...
He said it once when we had our stupid - unknown - source - fight.., "it felt like a cold hand touches my heart and made it stop.."...
For whatever stupid reason there is... A very cold hand touches mine tonite.
You do come across this head of mine every now and then.. and thats about it. The memories are no longer available for me to ponder upon nor do i want too..
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Hmmmm... My precious.. ;)
Like i said.. Its just weird.
Yours truly,
Once your smeagol.
No comments:
Post a Comment